We have been married for over 35 years. We have four grown up children and a growing brood of grandchildren. We are both nearing retirement and both excited to be working together in this new venture, Affiliate Marketing. We truely believe that Affiliate Marketing will be the means by which we suplement our pensions and live the retirement of our dreams,
Tanya has been a ‘stay at home Mum’ for most of our married life. She is the one constant on which we all rely. A lot of her time is taken up with our children and grandchildren. She is a wizard at cryptic crosswords and an avid reader of books about polar exploration and mountain climbing.
Tanya runs the Facebook side of our business.
I am a freelance IT professional working for large companies and government departments. My job is to help them improve the quality of their IT projects. I am a keen photographer and scuba diver.
The blog and YouTube side of the business are my responsibility.
We both love rural Portugal, particularly the area around Odemira and Milfontes and are looking to move there permanently within the next few years. In fact, that is one of the aims and goals of our new business. You see, we have bought an old ruin in this area and are presently doing it up. You can read about our progress in our blog posts.
Both of us are passionate about helping others and are excited about this new chapter in our lives.
So what are we doing with Affiliate Marketing ?
We are building a sustainable online income, from scratch, and sharing that process with you as we go.
Having researched opportunities online, looking at things like Ebay, Kindle Publishing, Binary Options, we hit on Affiliate Marketing. We discovered that done right, given time, and with expert coaching, Affiliate Marketing was the most realistic way to build a significant sustainable income. However, we also discovered it was easy to get it wrong though and lose money so knew we needed help and training to do it right.
We searched a bit more and came across a teaching and coaching program we liked. It taught Affiliate Marketing but also provided products that you could market as an affiliate. So we signed up, spent some weeks learning the basics and setting up the Blog, Facebook Twitter, and YouTube and are now ready to go! You are invited to a front row seat to watch as we build this business from scratch!
Our promise to you.
We promise that we;
– will be upfront, honest and open about our Affiliate Marketing Business and our journey
– won’t make claims we can’t back up
– will share with you both our ups and our downs, our hopes and our fears, our successes, and our failures
– won’t constantly bombard you with sales pitches
– will from time to time present genuine opportunities we think will help you in your Affiliate Marketing business
And a note.
Some of the products or services we offer will result in us getting a commission. This is the essence of Affiliate Marketing and our new business.
So, What’s In It for You?
As we document our journey you will get see what works and what does not. These pages will grow over time to become a very useful knowledge base you can tap into when looking for something specific, for example:
– A ‘how-to’ video on an aspect of online marketing
– Words of encouragement as you build your Affiliate Marketing business
– Industry insights around Affiliate Marketing and online marketing
– Resources you can use in your own online business
– Inspiration for what to do next
– You will be able to drop us a line and ask questions
So, What’s In It for Me?
– I really enjoy putting my thoughts down and sharing with you what I have learned and experienced
– Because I have a blog to write it keeps me constantly on the lookout for highly valuable and helpful tips and insights regarding online and Affiliate Marketing to share with you
– I find that as I write things down, it causes me to think a bit more deeply about what I am writing, and in doing so find new or deeper insights and understanding
– Your feedback inspires, encourages and challenges me on many levels
– Feedback and comments reflect what is written, letting us know when we have got it wrong, reinforcing our thinking when we get it right
– More often than not your comments add to our knowledge and enrich our thinking as you share your own thoughts and experiences
Tanya and I hope you find things on our pages helpful and informative. We hope you will enter the discussion and share your own thoughts. We look forward to honest thoughtful criticism (we just ask that you do not be rude or abusive to us or others on the page)
So, welcome, get stuck in, please leave comments, we really do read every one.
Tony and Tanya